Pages

Followers

jamorama - learn guitar
Who else wants to learn to play guitar and play like The Eagles, Green Day, Pink Floyd, Guns 'N Roses, Jimi Hendrix, Nirvana, Eric Clapton, The Beatles and more? That's right - you can learn how to play guitar using ourfree lessons, step by step instructions, tutorials, jam tracks and famous songs!

Monday, June 7, 2010

The Beatles I Saw Her Standing There Guitar And Bass Tabs


I SAW HER STANDING THERE THE BEATLES




 
E7                     A7          E7
Well she was just seventeen and you know what I mean
B7
And the way she looked was way beyond compare
E           E7           A7    C7
So how could I dance with another oh,
E7      B7       E7
when I saw her standing there

E7                      A7      E7
Well she looked at me and I, I could see
B7
That before too long I'd fall in love with her
E            E7           A7
She wouldn't dance with another
C7          E7      B7       E7
Oh,  when I saw her standing there

A7
Well my heart went boom when I crossed that room
B7         A7
and I held her hand in mine

E7
Well we danced through the night
A7              E7
and we held each other tight
B7
And before too long I fell in love with her
E          E7         A7
Now I'll never dance with another
C7        E7        B7       E7
Oh, since I saw her standing there

A7
Well my heart went boom when I crossed that room
B7         A7
and I held her hand in mine

E7
Well we danced through the night
A7              E7
and we held each other tight
B7
And before too long I fell in love with her
E          E7         A7
Now I'll never dance with another
C7        E7        B7       E7
Oh, since I saw her standing there
E7              B7       E7
Since I saw her standing there
E7                 E7      B7       E7
Yeah, Well since I saw her standing there

Bass tabs

I saw her standing there

Intro

1, 2, 3, 4

-----------------------
-----------------------       ( play 4 times)
-----------2--2--0-----
--0-0--4-0---------4---


----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
-----------------------2--2--0-------------2--
---------------0-0-4-0----------4--0-0-4-0----
Well, she was just     seventeen

---------------------------------------------
----------------2--2--0----------------------
-2-0----0-0-4-0----------4-----------2--2----
-----4-----------------------0-0-4-0---------
And you know    what I mean

----------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-
--0-----------------2-2-0--------------2-2--0------2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-
-----4--0-0--4---0--------4--0-0-4-0----------4-----------
And the way  she looked was way        beyond compare

---------------------------------------------------------
4-4------------------------------------------------------
2-2------------------------------------------------------
-----0--0--0--0-----4-4-4-4---5-5-5-5--8-8------------
So,  how could I dance with another,   oh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------2-2-0---------------------4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4---
-------------2-2-0---0-0-4-0--------4----------2-2-0----2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2---
8-8---0-0-4-0-----4---------------------0-0-4-0------4--------------------
When I  saw    her   standing there.



----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
-----------------------2--2--0-------------2--
---------------0-0-4-0----------4--0-0-4-0----
Well she, look at me,

---------------------------------------------
----------------2--2--0----------------------
-2-0----0-0-4-0----------4-----------2--2----
-----4-----------------------0-0-4-0---------
And I, I could see

----------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-
--0-----------------2-2-0--------------2-2--0------2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-
-----4--0-0--4---0--------4--0-0-4-0----------4-----------
That before too long       I´d fall in love with her

---------------------------------------------------------
4-4------------------------------------------------------
2-2------------------------------------------------------
-----0--0--0--0-----4-4-4-4---5-5-5-5--8-8------------
She wouldn´t dance with another, whoa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------2-2-0---------------------4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4---
-------------2-2-0---0-0-4-0--------4----------2-2-0----2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2---
8-8---0-0-4-0-----4---------------------0-0-4-0------4--------------------
When I saw her standing there

Part B
--------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------2-2-------------------------
4-4--2-2-----------0-0-3-4------3-4--0-0-3-4--------------
---------4-4-2-0----------------------------------------
Well my heart    went     boom

------------------------------------------------------
-2-2---------------2-2--------------------------------
-----3-4--0-0-3-4------3-4-0-0-3-4----------------------
------------------------------------------------------
When I   crossed   that    room

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-2-2--------------2-2-------------2-2-------4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-
-----3-4-0-0-3-4------3-4-0-0-3-4------3-4--2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I    held     her     hand         in   mine


----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
-----------------------2--2--0-------------2--
---------------0-0-4-0----------4--0-0-4-0----
Whoa we dance trough the night

---------------------------------------------
----------------2--2--0----------------------
-2-0----0-0-4-0----------4-----------2--2----
-----4-----------------------0-0-4-0---------
And we held each other tight

----------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-
--0-----------------2-2-0--------------2-2--0------2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-
-----4--0-0--4---0--------4--0-0-4-0----------4-----------
And before too long          I fell in love with her

---------------------------------------------------------
4-4------------------------------------------------------
2-2------------------------------------------------------
-----0--0--0--0-----4-4-4-4---5-5-5-5--8-8------------
Now I´ll never dance with another, whoa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------2-2-0---------------------4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4---
-------------2-2-0---0-0-4-0--------4----------2-2-0----2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2---
8-8---0-0-4-0-----4---------------------0-0-4-0------4--------------------
When I saw her standing there.


Solo (play the same)


--------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------2-2-------------------------
4-4--2-2-----------0-0-3-4------3-4--0-0-3-4--------------
---------4-4-2-0----------------------------------------
Well my heart    went     boom

------------------------------------------------------
-2-2---------------2-2--------------------------------
-----3-4--0-0-3-4------3-4-0-0-3-4----------------------
------------------------------------------------------
When I   crossed   that    room

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-2-2--------------2-2-------------2-2-------4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-
-----3-4-0-0-3-4------3-4-0-0-3-4------3-4--2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I    held     her     hand         in   mine


----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
-----------------------2--2--0-------------2--
---------------0-0-4-0----------4--0-0-4-0----
Whoa we dance trough the night

---------------------------------------------
----------------2--2--0----------------------
-2-0----0-0-4-0----------4-----------2--2----
-----4-----------------------0-0-4-0---------
And we held each other tight

----------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-
--0-----------------2-2-0--------------2-2--0------2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-
-----4--0-0--4---0--------4--0-0-4-0----------4-----------
And before too long          I fell in love with her

---------------------------------------------------------
4-4------------------------------------------------------
2-2------------------------------------------------------
-----0--0--0--0-----4-4-4-4---5-5-5-5--8-8------------
Now I´ll never dance with another, whoa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------2-2-0---------------------4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4---
-------------2-2-0---0-0-4-0--------4----------2-2-0----2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2---
8-8---0-0-4-0-----4---------------------0-0-4-0------4--------------------

When I saw her standing there.

End


This is Recommended for you all if you are interested for to learning the guitar note at home here is the product the best:

  1. Play Guitar With Easy Step With Jamorama
  2. The Jamorama Default Pitch v1.2 (Live now!)
  3. The Deluxe & Standard Pitch v1.2 (Two Editions Value Proposition)
  4. Free Guitar Lessons v1.0 (Squeeze and Offer Page)
  5. Jamorama Hardcopy Edition v1.0 (Books and DVD's Shipped)

Gibson Vintage Reissue Electric Guitar Strings

No comments:

Post a Comment